Sunday, April 11, 2010

Character Development


The Very First The Vampire Society Post!!! Exciting!!!

Now this is a really early draft so some things will be changed or completely re-done.. This is just basically the characters and some spoilers.

Now you were warned. This is NOT your average vampire story.. It’s no Twilight, Anne Rice, or Vampire Academy.. I’ll even throw in Vampire Diaries. The romance won’t center everything.. The Blood won’t be the only element.. As I like to describe it, One Tree Hill meets Vampire Diaries.. The mortal drama meets the immortal..

Main Characters (Name May Be Subject To Change)
Mini – Description
Elizabeth
Protagonist??? Wants to save the world. (Which is highly doubtful) Highly Organized

Charlotte
Doesn’t know her place… with an eccentric personality, she accomplishes everything she sets her mind to.

Kyle
Incredibly Laid Back. Never question his motives. Usually always right.. (My mix of Damon Salvatore with  a touch of Chuck Bass)

Jacob (No New Moon Reference)
His looks are everything (Think Chace Crawford and Taylor Lautner 9_9).  The popular and sporty one.

Matthew
Finally an Antagonist!! Trust me.. Offend him.. You’re Dead.. Literally. Even more fearless than Damon Slavatore (Doubtful.. But Still. You Get My Point)

Kylie
Another One of those outcasts… She has that haunting past no one dares to question…



I really hope you people will <3 this!!! This story has been in the back of my mind since December of 2009…

It’s probably about time I posted this..

No comments:

Post a Comment